The Manage Designs toolbox provides a way to view and organize all your embroidery designs. The inbuilt Design Library makes it easy to search, sort and browse all designs and artwork on your system. If you are already familiar with Windows Explorer, the interface will be quite intuitive to you. In a nutshell, the library lets you:
- Find designs anywhere on your local hard drive or external device such as USB or ZIP drive.
- Search for designs by file type, key words, and other criteria.
- Create a structure for easy categorization.
- Batch-convert design files to many machine formats – JEF, SEW, DST, EXP, and others.
- Print designs or send them to embroidery machine for stitchout.
- Find designs anywhere on your hard drive or external storage device and add them to the embroidery library.