Hatch v1.0 Release Notes
The Release Notes for Hatch Embroidery Software contain information about new features, enhancements, product requirements, and any known issues. Read this document before installing or upgrading your Hatch software.
How to update your Hatch embroidery software...
- Connect your computer to the internet.
- Restart Hatch embroidery software.
- If your software is not up to date, you will be prompted to start the update.
- The required file will be downloaded from a secure server.
- Once the download has completed, follow the installation procedure.
- Once completed you will need to restart your PC for all the changes to take affect.
The automatic update overwrites your 'normal' template. If you have made changes to the template, you will need to save them to a custom template - e.g. 'My Template'.
If you are new to the software, you’ll be pleased with its flexible digitizing capabilities, the ease with which you can create and edit designs, and how simple it is to add or create your own lettering. However, before you begin working with the product, please read the Getting Started section.
The latest software is an enhanced version of our earlier products. It has many new and expanded features. Please read the Release Notes to quickly familiarize yourself with the scope of these improvements.