Below are instructions for installing the software on your PC.
Before you start
Make sure you have the following before commencing with the installation...
- Wilcom user account
- Installation software
- When you install the software, you will be prompted to reboot your PC to complete the installation. Make sure that you save any files and close all applications beforehand.
- Ensure your computer meets the technical requirements for the software. See System requirements.
- Close all MS Windows® applications and temporarily disable your anti-virus software.
- Run the installation
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation. You will be prompted to choose:
- where the software will be installed on your PC (default location recommended).
- which components will be installed – e.g. additional languages.
- which documentation files will be installed.
- Reboot the PC when prompted. Save any files and close all applications beforehand.
Double-click the icon on the desktop to start the software for the first time.
When prompted, enter you Wilcom username and password in the fields provided.
- Click OK and the software will connect to our activation server and the software will open.
If you encounter problems with the installation, please contact email@example.com.
Integration with CorelDRAW
- Auto Digitizer
This is available for customers who already own CorelDRAW x6 and have it installed on your computer with Hatch.
CorelDRAW integration is currently only available for CorelDRAW X6.
Whether you are upgrading your current software or wanting to uninstall it, you follow the same procedure. When you run the installation program again, it will automatically detect if there is an existing copy of the software on your system and give you an option to modify, repair or remove it. This will prevent the installation of more than one release version of the software on your computer. To modify an existing installation...
- Close all MS Windows® applications but leave Windows running.
- Insert the Installation DVD-ROM.
- If the software is already installed on the computer, you will be prompted to:
- Modify: change selection of installed components
- Repair: reinstall same components
- Remove: uninstall the software.
Upon successful installation of the software and any additional MS Windows® files that need upgrading, the Maintenance Complete screen appears. If you have selected Repair as your installation option, currently installed components will be reinstalled.