This section describes how to install your embroidery software and all required components.
Periodically you will receive automatic updates to your software installation. These will include improvements and fixes to known problems. To update your embroidery software...
- Connect your computer to the internet.
- Start your Hatch embroidery software. It will automatically check for software updates.
- If it is not up-to-date, you will be prompted to start the update.
- The required file will be downloaded from a secure server.
- Once download has completed, follow the prompts.
- Once completed you will need to restart your PC for all changes to take effect.
Automatic updates overwrite your 'normal' template. If you have made changes, you will need to save them to a custom template - e.g. 'My Template'.